This Is How The Kids Of The Most Famous Memes Looks Today


I love memes of all kinds. No matter how much time I spend looking at them, it’s always strange for me to remember that there’s a real person behind the meme. In my head, I know they’re real people and that they just happened to have had their picture taken at an inopportune (or opportune) time, and that was later turned into a meme. But for some reason, I just imagine them as only existing in that picture for memes. It’s probably because that’s the only place where I ever see them, so that’s how they’ll look forever.

The stars of these memes are real people and some of them totally embrace the meme they’re famous for, while others aren’t such big fans of their infamy. Keep reading to see where 9 of the people behind famous memes are now!

1. Bad Luck Brian


2. Laina Walker/Crazy Girlfriend


3. Conor Sinclair


4. Kimma KM


5. Sammy


6. Dave Roth’s Daughter


7. Mia Talerico


8. Giorgia A. Tsoukalos


9. Neil DeGrasse Tyson


No comments:

Post a Comment